Develop your English language skills so you can communicate fluently, flexibly and effectively and build a vocabulary of about 8,000 words. This online course will also help improve your IELTS score to 8.0 or help you prepare for your Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE).
The C1 English course is made of 60 high quality video lessons.
In this course you will:
- Understand a wide range of demanding English texts and recognise implicit meanings.
- Develop the skills to express yourself fluently and spontaneously in English without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Practise how to use English flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Learn how to produce detailed texts which use sophisticated organisational structures.
- Study subjects such as sport, money, the arts and time.
- Focus on technical issues, for example, adding emphasis and hypothetical meaning.
This course is suitable for:
- Advanced level students.
- Students preparing for Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE).
- Students who have an IELTS Level 6.5 – 7.5
How the course works:
- Each video covers a different topic.
- You can watch the lesson when you want.
- You can watch the lesson as many times as you want.