Increase your vocabulary to about 2,000 words and develop your speaking skills so you can communicate any message. Improve your IELTS score to 5.0. Prepare for your Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET).
The B1 English course is made of 60 high quality video lessons.
In this course you will:
- Develop greater control of English grammar, including more sophisticated areas like present perfect simple and conditionals.
- Express and understand key information about typical situations such as work, school or leisure.
- Describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions.
- Give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
- Practise forming connected text on topics of personal interest.
- Increase your vocabulary to cover subjects such as holidays, people in your life and food.
This course is suitable for:
- Intermediate level students.
- Students preparing for Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET).
- Students preparing for IELTS Life Skills Speaking and Listening.
- Students who have an IELTS Level 4.0 – 5.5.
How the course works:
- Each video covers a different topic.
- You can watch the lesson when you want.
- You can watch the lesson as many times as you want.